Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I not have the "win moves" wheel? I play Candy crush saga on my phone to compete with my boyfriend but he is ahead of me because he has such wheel and he spins it when he's about to fail a level and wins moves or boosters...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only have the normal Booster wheel on mine Simona. Sounds like a new feature they might be testing out.