Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed the point requirements numerous times. I kept playing thinking that maybe I needed to use all 16 moves. Well I have done that and it still will not give me my stars and allow me to continue. What do I do? Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You must indeed complete all 16 moves but you also must leave the board in such a state that a 17th move would be possible. If as a result of the chocolate spawning there are no moves available at the conclusion of the 16th move then it will not count as a win irrespective of the score you have achieved.