Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1379 & the goal s to collect 4 cherries, which I did....and they were checked off that I did. I even used 9 gold bars to be sure and still didn't get advanced to the next level. Please give me my 9 bars back and advance me to 1380
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Forgive me but you must surely see that without any actual proof that this was the case (video, screenshot etc.) King are hardly likely to set the precedent of just advancing people on their say so. I'd also refer you to a King satetment made some weeks ago on a similar topic ...
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-passed-the-level-but-the-game-didnt-recognise-it