⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how about fair to players.

Options
Codeblue3638
Codeblue3638 Posts: 30 Level 2

i know they need to make levels challenging..but level 1330 is ridiculous ....they should know even when at higher levels they need to put a level in that doesn't take months.. to  beat...this level is awful...and ive seen some awful levels...but levels this hard is very boring which prompt players to delete or at least quit playing like i did for 6 months...come on hard is hard for impossible's a different thing...unless of course they decide to give you the correct pieces to beat it

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

And how exactly is it fair to those hundreds of thousands of players that have put in the time and effort to beat this level (including myself and five in my circle all of whom have three star scores) to make it easier for you 8 months on from first release? Yes players will drop out when they've reached the point at which their ability or patience is overmatched. That is the very nature of games (a survey last year suggested that over 80% of all computer games bought remain uncompleted), something King is fully aware of in deciding on the difficulty of its higher levels. It is only in Candy Crush, despite the fact that it is a completely free game (and boosters can now be obtained in plentiful supply free also), that players seem to feel, inexplicably, that they have some kind of divine right to pass every level after a mere handful of attempts.

This level is particularly difficult although nowhere near as difficult as some yet to come in my opinion (and I have completed every available level) but it is beatable and that is all that it needs to be.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?