Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I must update Candy Crush to continue past level 1340. In the past, I lost everything. If I update and lose everything this time, 200+ lives, tons of boosts I've earned, could they be given back by you guys? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Judging by what the moderators have said here, it's not gonna happen unless you have paid for the items.
Have a read here and you can see for yourself:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091