how do I get back my lost levels from updating to a new Ipod?

Titte
Titte Posts: 1 Newbie

When I upgraded to a new Ipad, all my levels were lost (level 1715). Now both Ipads are back at the beginning. What can I do? 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a sweet week! :-) 

• Diane_Godbey
    Diane_Godbey Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Please, I have the same problem.... I was on level 945 when I upgraded to a new iPad. HELP! Please
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Diane! Not to worry, I will send you a message too. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?