Crashes constantly

Options
Nolleez
Nolleez Posts: 6 Level 2

It started about 3 months ago with it crushing once or twice a day, but now it's every time I play. I've restarted my device, deleted and reinstalled the game (lost all my boosters every time) I've also deleted & reinstalled Facebook. Both the game and iOS are up to date. I have plenty of space and no other apps are open. What's going on?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Nolleez!

Which iPhone and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing Candy Crush to see if it solves the issue.

Please let me know a bit more and I'll try to help you.

Cheers :-)

• Nolleez
    Options

Hi ComboI'm using an iPod 5 withiOS 9.3.2 As I said, no other apps are running (I close everything before playing for that exact reason). I've already tried playing directly after reboot and it still happens. I'm currently on level 1538; which is insanely difficult to begin with; and it crashes mid game. So frustrating!

• Nolleez
    Options

Hi ComboI'm using an iPod 5 withiOS 9.3.2 As I said, no other apps are running (I close everything before playing for that exact reason). I've already tried playing directly after reboot and it still happens. I'm currently on level 1538; which is insanely difficult to begin with; and it crashes mid game. So frustrating!

Still crashing. I've learned that if I move the frog, it crashes instantly, so I have to play without it. I've tried every 'fix' I've read about. Nothing stops it from crashing. I've even tried turning off wifi but it still happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?