Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep trying to purchase on Candy Crush and it freezes. I restart the app and do not show the purchase and have to restart the level. But the charges are gong on my card.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brian- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles with your purchases. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet week!