How to you beat level 1538?

Thebobbiesue
Thebobbiesue Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do I want to continue playing if I can not proceed to the next level?  I have tried using the boosters and I end up with a score lower than without.  I have tried the tips online (first hit the keys then play low on the board) to no avail. I have even played your special games to gain more plays.  Nothing works.  I take pride in getting to this point without spending a dime, I am not about to do so now (some of the earlier posts purchased more time and still did not pass). Four months ago several people posted online asking that the level be made easier and I guess you don't care.  If you don't want people to pass this level then what is the point in having more levels?  I played candy crush because it was fun but now it isn't, so goodbye!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

But people have passed this level. Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands of them in all probability. Every Wednesday there are many, many people eager to get started on the latest episode (over 300 levels ahead of this). And many of them, like me, have never spent a single penny on the game having taken advantage of the many opportunities to gain free boosters. This is a game, not a movie. You have to earn the next step. If nobody was able to fail then it would be a movie, not a game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?