⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush 1857

Options
Connie_Eller
Connie_Eller Posts: 32 Level 2

Is there anyone out there having the same problems with this dumb level. Destroying the problem in the center seems possible, but using the bombs to clear the bottom evil spawners seem impossible.  Could sure use an idea that works!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Honestly not. Using three lollipops to finish off the final spawner I completed the level on my third attempt. All I can suggest in the way of strategy is that you get as many hits on the bottom row as you can at the start and then concentrate on the centre. The explosion of the spawners in the centre should take care of most of the licorice generated by the bottom row making it possible to attack it again in the last few moves. Don't forget that a 2 x colour bomb combo gets a hit in on every square on the board!

• Joe-2
    Joe-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

It's bad - but doable - you need some good stripes on the bottom to clear it.

• Sirichai
    Sirichai Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Left and right in the bottom. It's hard to touch it. Stupid level again.

• Andrewschulman
    Andrewschulman Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This is an absolutely absurd game. Been playing for 2 weeks and can't even get to the lower level. Game give you nothing to play with and refuse to use my bombs and other items to attempt to win. This game level needs to be repaired. Terrible game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?