Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the gold for $20.99 in the game Candy Crush Saga I was charged twice for this purchase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jojo_46- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience with your purchases, let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a lovely day!