⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

About nerfing levels

Options
8589934592 Posts: 4 Newbie

Many people angry that there are some insanely hard levels in there and they need a nerf. Let's see some ideas that they want to suggest to king.com here: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:354270

I hope king.com will read it and make nerfs for those insanely hard levels. Thank you.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

tell you what? Why don't we just say you pass every level whatever you score or however many targets you reach? Then everybody can stop moaning and all be happy ever after enjoying their entertainment with absolutely zero commitment, effort, strategy or intelligence. Of course those of us that actually treat it like a game and therefore encompass the possibility of being defeated and having to learn new ways to do things or put a bit of work into understanding the features of a particular level will be deprived of probably the best, most challenging match 3 game there has ever been but I'm sure we won't resent it knowing that you finally get to breeze through the game in the way that you've apparently always believed you have a divine right to. Won't make us angry in the slightest, will it?

8589934592 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Some people can't pass some recent levels like 1803, 1807, 1810, etc... and they want a nerf for them. I don't have a divine right to change the layout of the game, but it's just a suggestion to king.com to make some insanely hard levels easier.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?