Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just went to make a $14.99 purchase of gold bars and after confirming the purchase my itunes wallet immediately notified me that I was billed $38.71! This is NOT the first time this has happened to me. How do I get a refund!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem. I purchase one of the packages and they charge me for the package plus the price of the same amount of gold bars. I am reporting this to Apple right now as this has happened to me at least 3 times.
Hi Jack!
$38.71 is an odd number. I suggest you log into your iTunes account and check your purchase history.
Also I suggest you get directly in contact with King support: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Cheers :-)