Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not sure if this is some bizarre bug or what, but this level just ate two of my lives because I'd "run out of moves". Is this a bug, or do I have to stop playing candy crush out of sheer fury? I lost one of those lives one move into the game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, it's a bug, affecting the whole game. It's been around for a few weeks now so it's obviously not any easy one to fix.
That's bizarre, it worked just fine yesterday