Boosts all disappeared on tablet version

Anna_Exter
Anna_Exter Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. About a week ago, all of my boosts just vanished from my tablet version of Candy Crush. I assumed it would be a widespread issue and would resolve itself, but the boosts have not reappeared. I was using and saving them very carefully.

Answers

• workerbev
    workerbev Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't know the answer but the same thing happened to me this afternoon, 15 Jul 2016. I work really hard to collect boosters to use when I get to a really hard level. My game crashed and when I got back in, all my boosters were gone. Still have my gold bars and lives but nothing else. What's with this?

And, does it do any good to write to ' the community', nothing ever seems to happen and when you use the 'contact us' form email all you get is a form email back to which you never get any reply. Customer service really doesn't exist as far as I know. So frustrated, I lost 13 chocolate bombs, 6 coconut wheels, 4 switches, 1 hammer, 3-4 jelly fish, 8 check marks and others I don't recall. Plus on 20 and 26 Jun I purchased two bundles each $6.99 and never received anything although King was really fast to take my money so the still owe me 100 gold bars and all the boosters that went with the bundles. So I'm frustrated AND angry. My Kindle Fire backs up my apps every day but I can't fix cure out how to go back to before the crash to get my boosters back that way. Any suggestions???  

• Stamatis
    Stamatis Posts: 1 Newbie

All my hundreds boosts varnished from my account this week (July 11). I've read similar posts of the week, no resolution so far...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?