I got a different ID, so my game is on a wrong phase.

Options
Drica_Bonhan
Drica_Bonhan Posts: 1 Newbie

Maybe because I entered at Candy Crush with my father´s Facebbok account. It happended in my smartphone, Android. How can I restablish my own correct level?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Drica-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your father back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely week! :-) 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Drica-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your father back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely week! :-) 

• Sylvia_Oonk
    Sylvia_Oonk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've got the same problem . My son's account is on my iPad and i want to change that. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Sylvia- Please could you try these steps for me?

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache -Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?