⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I sent an email to you months ago and never got an answer. I really want my lives back and why?

Options
Margaret_Parsons
Margaret_Parsons Posts: 2 Newbie

I was playing Candy Crush on my laptop & ipad (a bit addicted) & got up to 1177 with all kinds of presents & gifts, 325 lives then all of a sudden it won’t work on my ipad.  It comes on my laptop, same game but no lives.  I like to play in other places which I use my ipad for travelling & appointments.  It freezes, I have to restore it & I lose the gifts I received & especially when I beat hard level after 100 tries & the same thing.  The game now on my laptop doesn’t keep your gifts of lives, why? I really want my game back as I play with all my family & friends. Can you tell me what happened & can you fix it?  So far I’m trying there is a challenge on  & I losing now, poop.  Why doesn’t it work on my ipad?                           Anxiously waiting for your response   Margaret  mugginsonca@hotmail.com  

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

King has made it clear several times that free boosters and lives cannot be replaced under any circumstances.

As for your iPad, Apple has chosen not to play fair with app builders and therefore there are many apps, including King's, which just do not work properly on iPads or other iOS devices. King has attempted to circumvent the problems but simply cannot be responsible for problems caused by factors completely out of their control. The securest means of playing the game remain through a good quality web browser at Facebook or king.com.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?