Candy crush levels gone

Genny_Kalmykova
Genny_Kalmykova Posts: 1 Newbie

I was I was playing Candy Crush Soda on my tablet and my phone . I was already on level 298 on bows . And suddenly on my phone the level was gone and put me back to start all over again. On the tablet it is still the level 298 .It took me almost a whole year to get to this level . It is very upsetting to me . Please fix it up for me . I send a couple emails already .I do not know how to fix it myself . I expect you to help me out and fix the problem.candy crush Candy Crush Soda on my tablet and my phone . I was already on level 298 on bows . And suddenly on my phone the level was gone and put me back to start all over again. On the tablet it is still the level 298 .It took me almost a whole year to get to this level . It is very upsetting to me . Please fix it up for me . I send a couple emails already .I do not know how to fix it myself . I expect you to help me out and fix the problem.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

The reason why the game suggests to connect to either Facebook or Kingdom in order to keep your progress safe and stored in case anything happens to your game. If you've done that then you can restore your progress by simply reconnecting to it in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?