Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot log on to fb for any of my candy crush games. It brings up a screen to confirm it on my iphone 6 but nothing happens. I have been able to previously, so I don't know what the problem is . Thank You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Wendy,
Check for updates for your game apps, your iPhone 6 and for your Facebook.
Do a restart on your iPhone 6 too.
Then open your Facebook app and connect to your Facebook. Open any of those Candies and select the Facebook logo in the game apps.
In game Facebook connection works for me on my 6 Plus.