Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After years of playing Candy Crush Saga I FINALLY hit the jackpot in the free Spin. I didn't get a damn thing!! It said come back later for another free spin......or whatever the wording is. What's up with that?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robert, I am creating a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and not getting the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
It's a shame!I read this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091As visible on the Daily Booster Wheel the free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost. I don't think there is much you can do. Just keep enjoying your free spins!
It's a shame!
I read this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
As visible on the Daily Booster Wheel the free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost.
I don't think there is much you can do. Just keep enjoying your free spins!