Purchases for 79p don't work EVER!

Shakira_Flores
Shakira_Flores Posts: 3 Newbie

Explain to me why 79p purchases don't work on Candy Crush Saga? I asked this question 3 weeks ago and got no reply, apart from the generic 'what model is your phone'. Super frustrating! Is it a scam to make you pay more? 

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Shakira,

Our Technical team has carefully investigated this issue and unfortunately the error is on Google's side. 

Here at King we do not take direct payment from players when they make purchases in our games on their Android device. All purchases are handled directly by Google's payment platform and unfortunately, as such, we do not have any control or access to fix any potential problems which may arise with this system.

I can assure you that we have already escalated this issue to Google and they are aware of the problem and are already working on a fix. 

As this is not an error on our side, I'm afraid to say that I simply don't have any information on when a fix will be implemented. 

Please feel free to reach out to Google directly for an update on this matter using the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6179357

If you have the game connected to Facebook then you also have the option to buy Gold Bars on Facebook. Once you have completed your purchase your Gold Bars will be synced back to your mobile device.

If you for some reason prefer not to use Facebook then kindly connect the game to Kingdom (orange button) and you will be able to purchase the amount of Gold Bars you prefer directly on King.com

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Shakira,

Our Technical team has carefully investigated this issue and unfortunately the error is on Google's side. 

Here at King we do not take direct payment from players when they make purchases in our games on their Android device. All purchases are handled directly by Google's payment platform and unfortunately, as such, we do not have any control or access to fix any potential problems which may arise with this system.

I can assure you that we have already escalated this issue to Google and they are aware of the problem and are already working on a fix. 

As this is not an error on our side, I'm afraid to say that I simply don't have any information on when a fix will be implemented. 

Please feel free to reach out to Google directly for an update on this matter using the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6179357

If you have the game connected to Facebook then you also have the option to buy Gold Bars on Facebook. Once you have completed your purchase your Gold Bars will be synced back to your mobile device.

If you for some reason prefer not to use Facebook then kindly connect the game to Kingdom (orange button) and you will be able to purchase the amount of Gold Bars you prefer directly on King.com

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?