Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After deactivating Facebook I have lost all of my progress and I was on 1185 level.I re-activated Facebook and still don't see my progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Deactivating Facebook cancels all games (not just King's) and other apps. That is a condition applied by Facebook not King. So I'm afraid there is no reversing it. If you want to play Candy Crush you'll have to start again at Level 1.