functionality enhancement for Candy crush application.

Jayant_Vaishnav
Jayant_Vaishnav Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,here i am writing this email to you not for the issue with game but to enhance the game's user friendliness.in that functionality one user can have functionality to refer a level to friend to clear the level.for example if i am not able to clear a certain level and i tried for 10 times to clear the level there should be some settings in the application so after X tries system ask me to "ask clear that level for me".once i request to my friend he should get notification to clear the level and if my friend can clear that level, system should consider it as i clear the level and can play the next level.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

After 10 tries? One session? That's the extent of your patience, is it? Why would any friend be willing to let you take credit for their work anyway? I'm sure most of us are willing to offer strategy tips and other advice but doing the work for you is asking a bit much especially on a difficult level where we too might expect to lose lives (probably more than the measly 10 that you're prepared to give up!) I see what's in it for you; a nice easy life sitting back sipping drinks while your slaves do all the running around for you. But what's in it for us?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?