when i logged out of my account and logged into my husband's on my android

weluv2camp2
weluv2camp2 Posts: 1 Newbie

when i logged out of my account and logged into my husband's on my android, he advanced up to my level and i lost all my boosters on my account, can this be fixed?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi,

Kindly get your husband to contact us so we can verify his game account and place him on correct level again.

Boosters and lives are stored locally on your mobile device - in case of un/re-installing, connectivity errors, clearing cache or data overwrite, these items can in worst case get erased. I strongly suggest that you do regular backup of your mobile data. In case something happens you will then be able to restore your game data from the backup.

We do guarantee Boosters (purchased ones) and Gold Bars, however we will not generally compensate any lost boosters players have won in the free daily win or free campaigns.

I suggest you create individual user profiles on your mobile device. This way you'll be able to switch profile and maintain connectivity to Facebook. Kindly see this article on how to create multiple accounts on Android devices: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2865483?hl=en

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?