⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

when is the bug on 1879 level candy crush going to be removed.

Options
snitchmeister
snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2

have about 60 attempts now and each time either 1 or 2 ticks turn to icing! its not on 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

You do know Einstein's definition of insanity, right? This is a problem only on Facebook. If you are able to play at king.com then I suggest you do so. If not then at least stop playing this level until there is a fix!

• snitchmeister
    snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

i, like many others, do not play through king.com! if i go through there now i would have to start at level 1

• Michelle-22
    Michelle-22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Get help at the start of the game by pressing the 'tick' button, the one that duplicates what you need throughout the game. Get all your boxes first so the only duplicate left is the yellow fruit. That's what I did to pass this level ;) 

• CandyMaster
    CandyMaster Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Trick : use a booster before starting this level (the one that will give u one extra yellow) - chances are u will get the 3 yellow u need to pass this level.  This is how I got it.  Looks like King wants us to use boosters (in this level it seems to be the only solution).

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

i, like many others, do not play through king.com! if i go through there now i would have to start at level 1

you can sync your current game with King.com
  • DebbieA
    DebbieA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

You do know Einstein's definition of insanity, right? This is a problem only on Facebook. If you are able to play at king.com then I suggest you do so. If not then at least stop playing this level until there is a fix!

Not true. I have tried on King.com multiple times and still they will turn to icing instead of the allusive yellow candies in the majority of the games.
  • Mick_Myers
    Mick_Myers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

iv done 1879 no problem
  • noreply
    noreply Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It's a booster level.  Use the check mark booster and you shall pass.  King gives away a LOT of free boosters so you have to give some up for this level.

• Sahar_Ahmed
    Sahar_Ahmed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Get help at the start of the game by pressing the 'tick' button, the one that duplicates what you need throughout the game. Get all your boxes first so the only duplicate left is the yellow fruit. That's what I did to pass this level ;) 

And what exactly the "tick" button is?!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?