Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried to purchase gold bars on Candy Crush and it said my security code was invalid, so I tried again and it still said invalid, I never got the gold bars and 24.95 was taken out of my checking account, please refund my money!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!