Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get chests when I play on my ipod but not on my tablet ( android device)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think with promotions and challenges you're only be able to play and claim from one device if you are using the same account to connect too. Just like the way it's set up so you can't spin the booster wheel multiple times from different devices on the same day.