Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 860 & waited 72 hours to continue but it says I still have 64 hours to wait. Also it will not let me access the quests when offline. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've never played a quest online. It doesn't show up on my tablet. I don't know why it shows up on yours online because I've had to log out in order for the quests to show up. It did that until I got to game 830 then it changed.
You do need to be online for the quests to be active as far I've seen. If your game is offline it might also be why your timer is not counting as it should, how long were was it offline for?