When connecting Facebook profile was reseted

Options
Sailormoon
Sailormoon Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

After Candy Crush Saga update, a Facebook login was absolutely required. I created a facebook account, but my Candy Crush score game was automatically  reseted, strating at level 1, and without any bonus ! I was playing at level 875. Please, update my profile to reach my previous level 875. 

I hope you will be able to solve quickly my problem.

Best regards, Laetitia.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Laetitia,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Nadine_T
    Nadine_T Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, my wife has the same Problem could you please can you help here, too? 

• Noemie_Pons
    Noemie_Pons Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had the same problem on my phone app. and when I want to connect again, it takes my professional Facebook account on which I don't want to play. How can I connect with my personal Facebook account and find my scores again ?

On my laptop, I still have the good data and I am at level 905.

Thans

• Yvonne_Yong
    Yvonne_Yong Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, i have got the same problem on my iphone.Please help!!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Nadine, Noemie and Yvonne! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your accounts :-) 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?