Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on level 149 I have done all to complete the game several times but it will not let me pass that level could you please check on the problems for me love the game but am very frustrated with the game with this problem thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I've seen other threads here on King Care about level 149. The tricky part is to combine to wrapped candies.
You can check the threads here: https://care.king.com/en/search?q=149&t=all&categoryId=11
Also I have found this video showing you how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WFHo4k57hs
If you still cannot complete the level then please post a screenshot of the issue and I'll try to help you out.
Cheers :-)