Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged in this morning to find that all my gold bars have disappeared. Please can they be returned.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barlyn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars. These should never go missing. I have sent to a private message, so that I can check your account and see where they have got to :-)
Have a sweet week!