I want to keep playing this game but it's continually ripping me off!

Options
Lexi-Lee_Skyler
Lexi-Lee_Skyler Posts: 5 Level 2

I have had to pay for extra lives because on level 375 the reshuffle doesn't produce any switchable moves so it finishes my game. I am losing too many lives unfairly because the game does not produce any possible moves. I don't think it's fair that I keep losing my lives and my money in this way. It's just ridiculous, and a downright rip-off!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

I'm sorry but you didn't HAVE to pay for extra lives at all. You could have just waited for them to regenerate like the rest of us do, especially if you knew in advance that you were likely to lose some in this way. You cannot blame King for your inability to act rationally in the face of what is clearly a bug. Any loss you've suffered is entirely self inflicted. I would remind you of Einstein's definition of insanity and I'd like you to introduce you to the widow of a Nigerian banker that I know!

• Lexi-Lee_Skyler
    Lexi-Lee_Skyler Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm sorry but you didn't HAVE to pay for extra lives at all. You could have just waited for them to regenerate like the rest of us do, especially if you knew in advance that you were likely to lose some in this way. You cannot blame King for your inability to act rationally in the face of what is clearly a bug. Any loss you've suffered is entirely self inflicted. I would remind you of Einstein's definition of insanity and I'd like you to introduce you to the widow of a Nigerian banker that I know!

Excuse me but, are you calling me insane just because I keep playing this game?? I WANT to play this game, as the first line of my post reads. I log on to play it and in seconds I lose ALL my 5 lives because of the incompetence of the developers. If they are going to make a game playable they must deal with all glitches AND be able to handle complaints if they don't. NOT call people insane. I am not asking for a refund or recompense or any money, so 'whoa buddy!" don't get all friggin' defensive on me. Ok so now I know that I am insane for wanting to play this game for more than 30 seconds. I won't play it again. Thank you for your wisdom and your time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?