Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time as I logged into game issue starts timer from begining (72 hours). Is this technical problem?
My ID: 5473074027
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alexandr- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I have sent you a private message so that I can check your account. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet week! :-)