Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how are you suppose to win if you can't even get close.. I'm not sure if it is because were at the end of the game and it doesn't want you to win.. but come on... the timed levels seems to be rigged at this point...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I see! So any game you can't beat is rigged? Nothing to do with your ability. It's someone out to get you.
I'm not sure what makes you think you're at the 'end'. There's another 45 levels after this one (yes, I've passed them all) and unless King suddenly changes policy it will be 60 next Wednesday and 75 the week after.