There seems to be a bug on level 1863.

Evi-2
Evi-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed the orders numerous times but one order will not be clicked as completed.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I've just replayed and completed the level on Facebook so if there was a problem there isn't now. Are you sure that you've identified the orders correctly (2 popcorn, 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb combination)?

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2

On IPad the order is for 2 popcorn and 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb combo

plus another wrapped candy + colour bomb combo.

I thought this meant get the candy/ bomb combo twice but it doesn't!

any help?

• Steve_Tepper
    Steve_Tepper Posts: 2 Newbie

I've just replayed and completed the level on Facebook so if there was a problem there isn't now. Are you sure that you've identified the orders correctly (2 popcorn, 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb combination)?

I am playing on a droid and having the same problem. Need 2 popcorns, 1 wrapped + color bomb and ANOTHER wrapped plus color bomb. Completing 1 wrapped plus bomb checks off the first of the two but completing another one does not check off the second.
  • Sar
    Sar Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem, playing on both my iphone and laptop. I just played it now and got three wrapped and striped combos(as well as the two popcorn) and still it showed me needing one wrapped and striped so I can't pass the level. 

• Steve_Tepper
    Steve_Tepper Posts: 2 Newbie

This is definitely a bug on some devices - same thing on my Samsung. I played the level on facebook and the requirement was 2 popcorn and only 1 wrapped+color bomb, as it should be.

• VacationsAway
    VacationsAway Posts: 1 Newbie

I too am having the same problem with this level, and have tried it on an ipad mini and an iphone6 using the app, as well as my laptop using facebook.  Same problem on all three devices.  I keep trying to see if it has been fixed yet, but so far, it hasn't.  :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?