Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed the orders numerous times but one order will not be clicked as completed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too am having the same problem with this level, and have tried it on an ipad mini and an iphone6 using the app, as well as my laptop using facebook. Same problem on all three devices. I keep trying to see if it has been fixed yet, but so far, it hasn't. :-(
This is definitely a bug on some devices - same thing on my Samsung. I played the level on facebook and the requirement was 2 popcorn and only 1 wrapped+color bomb, as it should be.
I have the same problem, playing on both my iphone and laptop. I just played it now and got three wrapped and striped combos(as well as the two popcorn) and still it showed me needing one wrapped and striped so I can't pass the level.
I've just replayed and completed the level on Facebook so if there was a problem there isn't now. Are you sure that you've identified the orders correctly (2 popcorn, 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb combination)?
On IPad the order is for 2 popcorn and 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb combo
plus another wrapped candy + colour bomb combo.
I thought this meant get the candy/ bomb combo twice but it doesn't!
any help?