i cant log in to my account again after my password was changed on facebook

Amos_Tee
Amos_Tee Posts: 1 Newbie

i received an alert by facebook to change my password which i did . but afterwards i couldnt log into my account again on the game on my phone (ios) it kept login me in on my other facebook acount with which ive not been playing with .am on level 1471 which is going to be painful if i lost it just like that . how do i get back into the game ?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Amos- Welcome to King Care! Let's get you back to your account :-) Please can you try these steps and let me know how you get on. 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet day! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Amos- Welcome to King Care! Let's get you back to your account :-) Please can you try these steps and let me know how you get on. 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?