No More Possible Move.

Bruce_Hayward
Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2

Here we go again. I am currently on Level 1888 & the infamous reshuffle that i first experienced on Level 1810 has resurfaced. This also manifested it`self on Level 1852 but i managed to pass that Level by throwing lots of my hard earned Boosters at it. Level 1888 is a timed Level, The requirements this time do not seem excessive as was the case in Level 1810, but 10 attempts to play saw the game ended with "No More Matches Available". I could see possible matches were there, but apparently the Software knew better. 

Why is it that King keep on bringing out Clones of Candy Crush when they should be addressing difficulties on this Platform ?.

I have been reading Blogs re Candy Crush & it appears to me that the Developers have absolutely no regard to their Players. Whilst i am still playing this flawed game, i am no longer enjoying it. I am constantly anticipating that the Game will malfunction.

I have still some Boosters that i have earned in the past & when these are gone then i will go with them. Never again will i buy Boosters. It seems to me to be dishonest to offer for sale Boosters & then see then used up by a clitch. Incidently, in the Forums, many Players with the same comment re Boosters. Nowhere can i see where the Players have been reimbursed. 

I am afraid, it`s all about Money. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

But why is anybody still buying boosters? You can get shedloads for free from all the various special levels, sugar track, the daily bonuses and so on. I'm sitting on over 100 coconut wheels and 90 fish, for example, despite liberal usage which has enabled me to be sitting at the end of the line waiting for next week's new episode, and I've never spent a single penny on the game. This charge of it being all about the money just won't wash any more because it simply isn't necessary for anyone to part with cash to reach the top. If, for lack of patience or commitment, players are parting with money, especially knowing what they do about the flakiness of the game on some devices, then they've got nobody to blame but themselves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?