Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Both are logged in to my Facebook account but I lose all lives and most boosters when I use the android tablet (compared to the ipad). Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CM123- Thanks for posting on King Care.
The boosters are available only on the device you received them. The boosters that you receive on your mobile device will be used exclusively there and the same will happen to those boosters received when you play on a PC or laptop.
Gold Bars, however, are synchronised across all platforms :-)
I hope this helps, have a sweet weekend!