I have been playing on my iPhone with a second Facebook account. I got disconnected and cannot

Ollie-3
Ollie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Get back to the second account where all my progress is. I deleted crush from my first account. Every time I open crush and I connect it only lets me log into Facebook on my first account, even though I am currently logged in to Facebook on my phone on the second account. I have emailed you several times and no one gets back to me. I have a screenshot I can show you and I can describe it better if someone would

only get back to me.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

As a second Facebook account is expressly forbidden by the site's terms and conditions any problems arising from it are pretty much your own problem. King is certainly not going to guarantee your 'safety' in these circumstances.

• Ollie-3
    Ollie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Do you work for King?  What kind of response is that?  For a King employee - I followed instructions on a related question and was able to get it back on the correct account however I lost every life I had saved (over 100) and all of my boosters.  So it restored to the correct level but everything else was starting from scratch.  Since it was a glitch from an automatic update by you, I think everything should be restored. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?