how can i get back on level 1865?

Haidzvillarin199
Haidzvillarin199 Posts: 7 Level 2

Theres something wrong with the game, its was on update but i tapped on it suddenly misssing,.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Haidzvillarin199
    Haidzvillarin199 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Hi Cezdiamond i havent recieve a message yet in the envelope .Will you please send it again because i always reinstalled it. I am appreciating your response recently .
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi- I have sent you another message now, hope you have received it :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?