Trouble loading Candy Crush Saga

Geraldine_K
Geraldine_K Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to reload CC when I got a new phone but when I synced with my Facebook account it only loaded up to level 820 with the message "more delicious levels coming soon". As I am currently on level 1200+ I really hope you can help

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Geraldine- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem accessing all of your levels. Please check to see if there are any updates available for our game and for your device:

- On "Start", tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available then tap "Updates", and then tap "Update all."Please be aware that this update might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

- Depending on your device settings apps may update only if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Once you have installed the updates then please restart the device. To restart your Windows Phone, press and hold the "Power" button until you see "Slide down to power off", then flick down.

- After it’s off, press the "Power" button to turn on your phone again.If this restart sequence doesn’t work for your phone, try one of the following options:Press and hold the "Power" button for 10 seconds.

- After it’s off, press the "Power" button again to turn the phone back on again.If your phone has a replaceable battery, remove and reinsert the battery located under your phone’s back panel. Then press the "Power" button to turn the phone back on again.

Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Geraldine- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem accessing all of your levels. Please check to see if there are any updates available for our game and for your device:

- On "Start", tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available then tap "Updates", and then tap "Update all."Please be aware that this update might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

- Depending on your device settings apps may update only if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Once you have installed the updates then please restart the device. To restart your Windows Phone, press and hold the "Power" button until you see "Slide down to power off", then flick down.

- After it’s off, press the "Power" button to turn on your phone again.If this restart sequence doesn’t work for your phone, try one of the following options:Press and hold the "Power" button for 10 seconds.

- After it’s off, press the "Power" button again to turn the phone back on again.If your phone has a replaceable battery, remove and reinsert the battery located under your phone’s back panel. Then press the "Power" button to turn the phone back on again.

Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?