Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good day. I had 42 gold bars. I now have 0 gold bars. I didn't purchase anything. How can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erdine- Welcome to King Care. I am sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars. Let's put this right. I have sent you a private message so that we can check your account. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet Sunday!