Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 1244 and when a few things burst and blow together it freezes. This has happened 4 times and I'm tired of my boosters being wasted because of your game glitching!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think we're entitled to wonder why you use boosters on levels that you know are glitched but in this case it would appear that despite your impatience with King the problem is entirely down to your choice of device/browser. I've just replayed the level on Facebook without the slightest problem.
There is a troubleshooting guide available in FAQs (link at the bottom of the page). I suggest you avail yourself of its wisdom before you sling accusations around in future.