Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush saga on my daughter's ipad through facebook and now her level has been transferred to my facebook and I can't get back to the level that I was playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Seona- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on your own track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)