Lost Levels...HELP!!

Sheila_de_Santos
Sheila_de_Santos Posts: 4 Newbie

Help! I was on level 1340 something and now I am back down to 1198 :(. I definitely don't want to do these levels over again becuase they are getting so hard. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sheila de Santos-  Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Sheila_de_Santos

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. Can't find your msg. Did you send it via facebook? There is someone with the same name...envelope icon (messages) on main page of Candy Crush? Nothing in there either. 

• Sheila_de_Santos

Hi Sheila de Santos-  Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. Can't find your msg. Did you send it via facebook? There is someone with the same name...envelope icon (messages) on main page of Candy Crush? Nothing in there either. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sheila- You should see the message when you log into the King Care page on the top right hand corner, an envelope icon next to your profile picture. Please let me know if you still cannot locate it. :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?