Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When logged on two days ago, all my boosters were gone. I had spent months collecting at minimum 10+ of each kind, some boosters I had over 50 of. Let me know how we can fix this. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Free boosters cannot be replaced, sorry. King has repeatedly warned against hoarding boosters on mobile devices because they are prone to this kind of glitch. Use them or you may lose them is the order of the day, I'm afraid.