Facebook connection issue

Dennis_Tay
Dennis_Tay Posts: 1 Newbie

My candy crush saga apps does not allow me to login into my Facebook account. It is locked under by another account (my son's facebook account). I try reset; log in; log out but to no avail. It stay at the page showing "you have already authorised Candy Crush Saga" and unable to change to my face book account.   

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Dennis,

If you share an iPhone or an iPad, then it's crucial to do a few steps prior to handing over the device.

Make sure you have logged out your Candy Crush Saga app from your Kingdom and your Facebook account.

Make sure you are logged out from Facebook through the Facebook app installed on the device.

Open Safari, and make sure you are logged out from your Facebook there too. Clear your cache and empty the history. Personally I'd recommend a restart too at this point..

You can also go to your general settings and then your apps. Select Safari and clear cache from there too.

Now another person can properly connect without synchronizing with anybody else's progress.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?