Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 1859, why does it tell me on my desktop that I need 180,000 points, but on my cell phone and pad it says I only need 100,000? My friends have been able to complete it with only 108,000. Please fix, so it shows the same on all devices.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is generally thought that timed levels are more difficult on mobile devices than they are on PC with the bigger screen and mouse control, hence the lower targets on occasion. If you're hoping for the target to be reduced on PC, I wouldn't hold your breath. Enough players passed the level within its first week to suggest to King that no amendment is necessary.