Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this is a timed one, where you need 180,000 to beat, and one friend beat it at 100,800 and i been on this now 3 weeks wasting my lives and boosters reached 165,00 still not beaten this one! Fix it! good thing i am not buying booster or gold!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Three weeks? Doesn't seem very Greek Goddessy! And what do you mean, fix it? It's not broken!
Yes, I agree I have been on this quite a while now. I cant seem to get through it. It does seem the whole Candy Crush game needs some attention. There are other flaws in the game that I never encountered before. I sent a note to King.com but that really does no good. I am just waiting around till the realize not everybody is wrong.