Forgot log in details

Shahida
Shahida Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a new iphone and backed up old iphone on sim and put in new one. Bubble Witch is fine but Candy Crush has not updated to my level. Its asking me to log in but it wont accept any details i enter saying there is no account. Any help would be great.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Shahida- Thanks for posting on King Care :-) I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting to your game. Are you playing while connected to Facebook or the Kingdom? 

What exactly is the error message? 

Have a sweet week! 

• Shahida
    Shahida Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Cezdiamond, on my old phone i was playing while connected to Kingdom. I backed up on my old phone then put sim in new phone. When I click on game it starts at level 13. I was on at least 640. When I click login I tried putting in my email address and password i thought it might be and it doesnt recognise either. Its been a while since i started playing. I have not played on Facebook for ages. Hope you can help. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Shahida- I have sent you a private message so that I can check your account. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Thanks :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?